Theodor Seuss Geisel: Can you use your imagination?
J.K. Rowling: Do you believe in Magic?
Rick Riordan: Do you know your myths?
Ryan Murphy: Why be like everyone else?
Suzanne Collins: Are you going to make the right choice?
George R. R. Martin: All die, so why fear it?
Veronica Roth: There are always secrets to be broken?
Cassandra Clare: What would you do for love?
Lauren Oliver: What is a world without love?
Orson Scott Card: Can you really break the status quo of society?
Scott Westerfeld: How does one define beauty?
Stephanie Meyer: How do you get a vampire to fuck you?
- julieinneverland reblogged this from 2pathsdiverged
- deepdeepdeepdeepsandwiches likes this
- sherlockholmesandhiswatson reblogged this from askmeifimadalek
- toomanydamfandoms reblogged this from holyshititsafandom
- toomanydamfandoms likes this
- Show more notes